Monday, July 16, 2007

Sometimes you have to force yourself to stop...and smell the roses.

Why is it that when you are slammed with deadlines and the time is just a tickin... people panic...instead of taking a moment and stepping away for a second to regroup...sure I'm not perfect, however, I do make it a habit to step out if I'm feeling like the day is getting to me....get some fresh air, call a friend....just stepping away for a second helps a great deal!

Whatever happened to the days when I was a kid when a whole day was like..WOW..I have all day to play...and WOW ...I have the whole day to watch cartoons and don't forget...all day just hanging out with your friends.

Factor in growing up and getting a job...

Now we have panic attacks, freaking out and having heart attacks from the stress of life.

Its not doing anyone any good to out themselves through that, sure life can throw you a curve, you'll have challenging days...you're trying to keep up with the rat race...you have an employer you must keep happy, a spouse to tend to...kids...the house...your own personal life wants and needs...everything....doesn't it make sense to gather all that up and have a plan to dealing with it all, when things are getting stressful make it a habit to step aside for a second...you'll see....it'll make a huge difference!

=]

No comments: