Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Why do people feel the need to attack others for their opinions?

I choose not to respond to hatred or anger with the same tone of tongue, so when she chose to spew such words against me I refused to return the favor and not use my time to personally attack her. Our argument is unnecessary.

There are times in life when we are presented with a clear opportunity to do the right thing. In the heat of the moment it is not always easy to not allow yourself to get caught up.

Her temper,and tendency to spew such words simply to try and hurt me, verbal vomit carelessly spewing forth without reservation and with the intent to wound.

I believe that in times like these such opinions and responses should be conducted in a way that avoids as much as possible unnecessary personal attacks.

Why do people feel the need to attack others for their opinions?

No comments: